Do you know D.C.?
Get our free newsletter to stay in the know about local D.C.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bethesda’s famous “mushroom house,” which will likely go for $1.5+ million. [h/t Washingtonian]
- This extraordinarily charming Deanwood “bungalow” with a yellow front door … that’s 680 square feet and nearly $360,000. [Redfin]
- Ply would you keep doing this? [Zillow]
- This five-bedroom fixer-upper on Eads Street NE described as “livable.” [Zillow]
- A very charming Historic Anacostia house for $225,000 that’s “not safe sold as is.” [Zillow]