City Paper is not for tourists
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- This Price George’s County home with three bedrooms… and eight bathrooms. [Redfin]
- This just very truly ugly and confusing 3,000-square-foot Northeast house. [h/t PoPville]
- Feast upon this $550,000 gray blob. [Redfin]
- Scoop up this magical fairy cottage on Piney Branch Road NW in Takoma that needs “rehab and polishing.” (Probably not a great sign that there aren’t interior photos listed.) [Redfin]
- This $150,000, one-bedroom co-op on East Capitol Street NE. [Zillow]
- A $240,000, 128-acre plot of land on the Eastern Shore in Virginia that comes with a public boat ramp. Great for “scenic views, nature watching, and great hunting, fishing and camping.” [Craigslist]