Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- This Price George’s County home with three bedrooms… and eight bathrooms. [Redfin]
- This just very truly ugly and confusing 3,000-square-foot Northeast house. [h/t PoPville]
- Feast upon this $550,000 gray blob. [Redfin]
- Scoop up this magical fairy cottage on Piney Branch Road NW in Takoma that needs “rehab and polishing.” (Probably not a great sign that there aren’t interior photos listed.) [Redfin]
- This $150,000, one-bedroom co-op on East Capitol Street NE. [Zillow]
- A $240,000, 128-acre plot of land on the Eastern Shore in Virginia that comes with a public boat ramp. Great for “scenic views, nature watching, and great hunting, fishing and camping.” [Craigslist]