The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- This nautical, 118-year-old Georgetown rowhouse with intense amounts of wood. [MLS]
- A $50,000 Dupont “studio”/garage that’s 25 square feet. [Zillow]
- A 3,560-square-foot, $210,000 lot in Langdon that needs a zoning variance. [Zillow]
- This absolutely beautiful two-bedroom rowhouse is $800,000. It’s got a brick (faux) fireplace, lovely private roof deck, long windows, and sleek fixtures … but it’s $800,000. [Redfin]
- If $800,000 for a two-bedroom is easy to swallow, here’s a two-bedroom West End condo for $1.4 million. [Redfin]
- Alternatively, here’s a four-bedroom, $1.6 million Key West look-alike with teal shutters and green paint. (Apparently that’s what we now call “Cleveland Park charm.”) [Redfin]