There’s still time to nominate local icons for Best of D.C.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $239,000, two-bedroom Deanwood home with an overgrown lawn, dilapidated porch, and lots of love to give. [Zillow]
- In need of a wood-paneled elevator à la Titanic? Get yours here for $2 million. [Zillow]
- A sweet, wooded, one-bedroom loft apartment near the Potomac … for $2,700 a month. [craigslist]
- This $575,000 two-bedroom condo is charming, if you don’t mind exceptionally narrow hallways and need a floor-to-ceiling library. [Zillow]
- A $249,000 Cleveland Park condo with a “vintage kitchen.” [Redfin]
- A Dupont Park home that can’t decide if it’s 1988 or 1973. [Zillow]
- Want to be a (not terrible) landlord? Here’s a three-unit, $2 million townhouse in Dupont Circle. [Zillow]