The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- An $800,000 one-bedroom (!) townhouse in Georgetown’s East Village. [Zillow]
- Want a six-bedroom fortress in Lincoln Heights? Yours for $499,000. [Zillow]
- A “WHITE HOT H STREET” townhouse that needs total remodeling. Priced at $679,000. [craigslist]
- A $1.5 million Brentwood building with six units. [Redfin]
- This turreted Victorian home close to Anacostia Park needs substantial work, but it’s got great bones. (I’m looking at you, verdant backyard.) [Zillow]
- There’s a $925,000, five-bedroom Georgetown townhouse for sale––with no photos listed––located right by the convenient [checks notebook] German Embassy. [craigslist]
- A $3.7 million Woodley Park condo with over $4,600 monthly HOA fees. [Redfin]