Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This “delicious” two-bedroom penthouse apartment near Logan Circle for a cool $1.04 million [craigslist]
- Or a nearly $3 million, 6-bedroom Woodley Park estate with a lawn in need of some regular maintenance [craigslist]
- Here’s a $9.5 million Woodland Drive NW house with four stories, a screening room blanketed in (faux) starlight, a wine room, sauna, eight-car garage, and five terraces. [Redfin]
- A Southeast home that crams four bedrooms into just over 1,100 square feet [Redfin]
- This “HOT ANACOSTIA” home with sweet yellow shutters, with the caveat that the $359,000 property “…NEEDS WORK” [Redfin]
- A $99,900 plot of grassy land near the Minnesota Ave. Metro station [Zillow]