Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- Would you like to live inside a fire hydrant? Now you can. [Redfin]
- An admittedly incredible Mediterranean-style spread for nearly $4 million in Foxhall [Redfin]
- Another multi-million-dollar Foxhall mini-estate, this one a Georgian “crown jewel” allegedly built on the grounds of a former Rockefeller estate [craigslist]
- This aggressively blue and green Deanwood home for $235,000 [Zillow]
- Or, for $15,000 more than the cost of that home, an empty Deanwood lot. [Zillow]
- A $1.2 million Florida Ave NE townhouse with the potential to become three, four, five, or six units. Oh, and “rehab needed.” [craigslist]