Sign up for our free newsletter
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Just the idea of a home for the low, low price of $260,000 [Zillow]
- An H Street-adjacent two-level condo with a white exterior and blue snowflake wallpaper, if you’d like to live in a $585,000 snow globe [craigslist]
- This Easter egg-colored Fort Dupont home for auction [Zillow]
- A nearly $1.5 million Foxhall Crescent home tucked into lots of greenery [Redfin]
- The biggest draw of this $1.29 million Penn Quarter condo? “Easy walk to the CAPS games.” (Betcha that’s the first time that “perk” has been included in a listing.) [craigslist]
- This $789,000 Victorian-style Capitol Hill townhouse with a “wisteria-laden” patio and a sweet bedroom view of the brick wall next door [craigslist]