Get local news delivered straight to your phone
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support City Paper!
- This $440,000 Riggs Park home needs a top-to-bottom, side-to-side, seriously all-over renovation. [Zillow]
- Not to mention this $425,000 Takoma Park “rambler” that looks like the set of a slasher film from 1983. [Redfin]
- A Columbia Heights fixer-upper with five bedrooms and copious exposed brick. [craigslist]
- You’ll likely want to re-paint each of the three bedrooms in this Trinidad row house, unless you like black and lime green zig-zags. [Redfin]
- Want to live inside an eggplant? [Redfin]
- An ultra-modern Adams Morgan condo that hasn’t been built yet, for a price yet to be determined. [craigslist]