Do you know D.C.?
Get our free newsletter to stay in the know about local D.C.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $350,000, three-bedroom Brentwood house with hot pink walls, lots of carpeting, and what looks like sporadic water damage. [Redfin]
- The listing for this Sheriff Road NE home shows a sweet porch and describes a charming interior, but doesn’t have any photos of it. [Redfin]
- Want to become a business owner? Here’s a $999,999 Petworth building with a three-bedroom home on top of a commercial space. [craigslist]
- It’s hard to overstate how charming this two-bedroom Deanwood home is, but this Zillow fanatic suggests ripping out all that carpeting to let the hardwood shine. [Zillow]
- A “cash or hard money only” Woodridge house that “needs full rehab.” [Zillow]
- This renovated three-bedroom Deanwood home has a wonky staggered garden. [Redfin]