The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- This $579,000 “investors dream!” building near Fairlawn with two rentable condo units, if you’d like to “earn income on day 1” of becoming a landlord for these two short-term rentals [Redfin]
- A nearly $700,000 one-bedroom apartment near Rock Creek Park [craigslist]
- [Deep shudder] [Zillow]
- A $1.75 million Tudor rowhouse in Woodley Park with a mildly unpleasant concrete jungle of a “backyard” [Redfin]
- Look past the fleur-de-lis wallpaper in this $499,000, five-bedroom Fort Davis Park home––it’s got great bones, especially for a family. [Redfin]
- This roughly $1.2 million powder-blue townhouse [craigslist]
- A $349,000 Blaine Street NE doll house with cherry-red shutters [Zillow]