The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here’s a “burnt-out shell of a home” in Columbia Heights, going for a cool $925,000 (in cash). [Twitter]
- A $125 Cleveland Park parking space [craigslist]
- This $3.25 million condo in the Watergate building looks like the inside of the Hirshhorn. [Zillow]
- Admittedly, the only thing imprudent about this renovated 2BR, 2.5BA home is how dang cute it is. [craigslist]
- An extra cheerful Dupont Circle condo … that costs $474,000 for less than 590 square feet [Redfin]
- You’ll have to schedule a tour of this $735,000 Shepherd Park home to get a better sense of what it looks like, because there aren’t any photos of the interior. [Zillow]
- If you like a rickety spiral staircase, this $589,000 Hill East rowhouse is for you. [Zillow]