The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- A nearly $1.2 million Colonial with an … interesting door-and-shutter color combination. [Zillow]
- An extremely geometric $2.27 million Cathedral Heights house. [Zillow]
- $700,000 for a four-unit apartment building in Brightwood (with no photos). [craigslist]
- This $949,900 three-bedroom rowhouse near Union Market that looks like the grim reaper incarnate. [Zillow]
- In need of a two-floor penthouse apartment? This roughly $1.5 million 16th Street-facing Adams Morgan joint with two private terraces has you covered. [Zillow]
- The crème de la crème: A firetruck-red, 15,000-square-foot, 14-bedroom Capitol Heights house is up for sale at a cool $499,000. And it may have once been a stop on the Underground Railroad. [craigslist]