We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A palatial, $18 million Georgetown home. [Zillow]
- This $7.45 million, 10,000+ square foot Spring Valley home can’t decide which decade––or even century––it’s from. [Zillow]
- There’s nothing like a half-purple home to soothe the senses. [craigslist]
- This $885,000 rambler with rooms that look like they’re in an office building circa 1964. [craigslist]
- Off-market properties, anyone? [PoPville]
- This hundred-year-old, unlisted Lamont Street NW townhouse. [Redfin]
- A trendy $515,000 Trinidad number just east of 17th Street NE. [craigslist]