We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- A palatial, $18 million Georgetown home. [Zillow]
- This $7.45 million, 10,000+ square foot Spring Valley home can’t decide which decade––or even century––it’s from. [Zillow]
- There’s nothing like a half-purple home to soothe the senses. [craigslist]
- This $885,000 rambler with rooms that look like they’re in an office building circa 1964. [craigslist]
- Off-market properties, anyone? [PoPville]
- This hundred-year-old, unlisted Lamont Street NW townhouse. [Redfin]
- A trendy $515,000 Trinidad number just east of 17th Street NE. [craigslist]