Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- A palatial, $18 million Georgetown home. [Zillow]
- This $7.45 million, 10,000+ square foot Spring Valley home can’t decide which decade––or even century––it’s from. [Zillow]
- There’s nothing like a half-purple home to soothe the senses. [craigslist]
- This $885,000 rambler with rooms that look like they’re in an office building circa 1964. [craigslist]
- Off-market properties, anyone? [PoPville]
- This hundred-year-old, unlisted Lamont Street NW townhouse. [Redfin]
- A trendy $515,000 Trinidad number just east of 17th Street NE. [craigslist]