We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- An extremely turquoise $270,000 two-bedroom rowhouse on Southern Ave. SE [craigslist]
- Price? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Move-in date? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. [craigslist]
- This magical five-bedroom gem from 1923, on the market in 16th Street Heights for $799,000 [h/t Curbed]
- This palatial, eight-bedroom Georgian house on 16th Street NW with an attached three-level glass sun room will “be a fun project” for anyone with at least $899,000 to spare. [Redfin]
- A charming $629,000 Michigan Ave. NE house with acid-washed brick that actually works. The catch? Its lower level is used as a dental office. [Redfin]