The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.3 acres of land, sold as a parcel of 12 adjacent lots, at the intersection of Bruce and Ainger Place SE. $1.5 million. [Redfin]
- 5,000 square feet of land in Capitol Heights, Maryland, just east of Fort Dupont Park. $38,000. [craigslist]
- An off-street, 21-square-foot parking lot along 16th Street NW. $40,000. [Zillow]
- A1,860-square-foot lot sandwiched between two rowhouses in Anacostia. $100,000. [Redfin]
- 4,356 square feet on a corner lot in Langdon. $219,000. [Redfin]