Get to know D.C. with our daily newsletter
We dive deep on the day’s biggest story and share links to everything you need to know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- 1.3 acres of land, sold as a parcel of 12 adjacent lots, at the intersection of Bruce and Ainger Place SE. $1.5 million. [Redfin]
- 5,000 square feet of land in Capitol Heights, Maryland, just east of Fort Dupont Park. $38,000. [craigslist]
- An off-street, 21-square-foot parking lot along 16th Street NW. $40,000. [Zillow]
- A1,860-square-foot lot sandwiched between two rowhouses in Anacostia. $100,000. [Redfin]
- 4,356 square feet on a corner lot in Langdon. $219,000. [Redfin]