There’s still time to nominate local icons for Best of D.C.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have the money and energy to convert this eggplant-purple, nine-room Victorian rowhouse from an office into a home? Get ready to pony up (at least) $1.3 million. [Redfin]
- A 750-square-foot, $425,000 Kingman Park condo with two bedrooms and a Hulk-green front door. [Redfin]
- Just your average $1.6 million fully furnished Logan Circle condo––cash only. [craigslist]
- This very charming three-bedroom, $575,000 Sheridan Street NW rowhouse with more brick than you’ll know what to do with. [Zillow]
- A regal porch if there ever was one. Yours for $650,00. [Redfin]
- Build your forever home on this 3,500-square-foot lot near Eastern Avenue NE for $200,000. [craigslist]