Do you know D.C.?
Get our free newsletter to stay in the know about local D.C.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This little dude in Deanwood, described as “not livable,” needs major renovation, but it’s a cute size. Selling for $204,000. [Zillow]
- “THE PERFECT FLIP” in Riggs Park, if you want to put up $409,000 before the actual flipping. [craigslist]
- This 3-bedroom Logan Circle townhouse that’s going for a cool $1.1 million, and shakes out at nearly $500 per square foot. [Redfin]
- This four-bedroom duplex is a stone’s throw away from the Maryland border in Southeast, and was renovated recently (or so they say—there aren’t any photos of the interior). Going for $419,000. [Zillow]
- An honest-to-goodness loft in Adams Morgan that boasts a hot pink kitchen, if that’s your thing. [craigslist]
- A $535,000 townhouse sandwiched between W Street NE and Rhode Island Avenue NE. [craigslist]