Do you know D.C.?
Get our free newsletter to stay in the know about local D.C.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- This $630,000 Takoma home, whose listing agent gave it the glowing endorsement of being “livable.” [Zillow]
- I like to think the former occupants of this caesious Riggs Park bungalow kept chickens in the overgrown backyard. [Zillow]
- One of these extremely tiny house “cottages” that (allegedly) cost $35,000. [craigslist]
- If you’re in the mood to power-wash, this lovely Chevy Chase home looks like it’s been stamped all over by a horde of muddy kids. [Zillow]
- $250,000 for a 3,500-square-foot building lot in Ward 7. (Craigslist, it turns out, is not so concerned with specificity.) [craigslist]
- This $1.4 million Upshur Street NW home that was “built in a variety of different idioms.” [Zillow]