The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- A 650-square-foot ground floor, “loft style” one-bedroom condo on U Street NW––for $450,000. [craigslist]
- Need 2,500 square feet of living space? Here’s a nearly $1.6 million townhouse on 4th Street NE. [Zillow]
- This chic, million-dollar Mount Pleasant home looks like it’s recently undergone a renovation. [craigslist]
- A $390,000 standalone Woodridge home that needs some power-cleaning, a fresh coat of paint, and a landscaper [Zillow]
- An Arlington townhouse with clear views of the Potomac River and Georgetown University. It features a “spa-like ensuite” bathroom, a wet bar, and a private patio with a hot tub and goes for $1.55 million. [Redfin]
- If you’re not scared that the Trinidad bubble will soon burst, consider an electric blue two-bedroom home for $550,000. [Zillow]
- A $155,000 Marshall Heights home that needs significant work, but has a lovely porch and yard space. Sold as a reverse mortgage foreclosure. [Zillow]