We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- A lemon yellow, 3-bedroom, $1.3 million townhouse on New Hampshire Ave. NW and T Street NW [Zillow] … while a smaller 3-bedroom Logan Circle condo with carpeted floors is going for $825,000. [Zillow]
- The most impressive part of this 2-bedroom, $695,000, otherwise vanilla Capitol Hill townhouse? The finished upper deck, which spans the entire roof. [craigslist]
- This 2-bedroom townhouse near Barry Farm is going for $234,000, and it looks like you could put about that much in for a (much-needed) remodel. [Zillow]
- A turreted Foxhall townhouse with an exceptionally spa-like bathroom, only $925,000. [Zillow]
- Rent-to-own this 9-bedroom (and 3-kitchen) Varnum Street NW “estate” built in 1921. [craigslist]