There’s still time to nominate local icons for Best of D.C.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $1.2 million townhouse on North Capitol Street NE and Florida Avenue NE that needs significant rehab, though a future owner could “make 3-4-5-6 units?” [craigslist]
- The windows in this $799,000 14th Street NW townhouse are big, modern … and probably very transparent at night. [craigslist]
- The demo’s all done in this stunning $750,000, 3,200-square-foot Petworth townhouse, but it still needs a whole lot of work. But those built-ins, those windows, that staircase… [Zillow]
- This turreted, newly renovated Victorian home in Anacostia that dates to 1905––$500,000. [Zillow]
- $200,000 for this 500-square-foot, ground-floor studio apartment in Cathedral Heights. [Zillow]
- And $1.45 million for this deeply charming O Street NW townhouse that hasn’t been on the market “in decades.” [Zillow]