We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- A $300,000 Cleveland Park condo, with just 600 square feet and one bathroom [Zillow]
- A recently rehabbed Petworth townhouse in a musty blue goes for nearly $990,000. [craigslist]
- The owner of this 2,300-square-foot, $959,000 home on North Capitol Street NW has three words for you: “Make me move.” [Zillow]
- Consider this 7-bedroom, $2.3 million Colonial in Spring Valley with an honest-to-goodness solarium, if languidly reading while having afternoon tea is what you’re aiming for. [Zillow]
- This $335,000, junior one-bedroom condo in “the heart of Dupont” could use a serious kitchen remodel. [craigslist]
- This as-of-yet un-photographed four-story property is up for grabs a block away from the Columbia Heights Metro station. All-cash, as-is, with the seller only considering beginning offers of seven figures. [craigslist]
- $475,000 for a glass house. No more throwing stones. [Zillow]