Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- “Terrace-level” in this $349,000 “Bloomindale” condo really means “basement.” [craigslist]
- This bizarrely staged one-bedroom Foggy Bottom condo with a wine rack in the bedroom is going for $290,000, as is this three-bedroom, top-level Takoma apartment. [Zillow; Zillow]
- There are almost, quite literally, fifty shades of (light) gray inside this pastel Petworth home. [craigslist]
- Here’s a “‘pre-market’ preview” of this $1.7 million colonial with a screened porch and “verdant” garden. [craigslist]
- And here’s an “INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY” for an as-is Benning Ridge townhouse. $250,000, four bedrooms. [Zillow]
- This Lincoln Heights home could use some landscaping and updates, but there’s a great porch sitting there that screams “Sunday afternoon iced tea and rocking chair.” [Zillow]