We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let’s talk about what it takes to sell a $1.25 million Glover Park rowhouse: dogs. [Zillow]
- Would love for someone to explain why the landscaping on this $599,000 Brookland colonial is just … straw. [Zillow]
- This 620-square-foot NoMa condo is [checks listing] nearly $470,000. [craigslist]
- The interior of this $2.49 million, five-bedroom Wesley Heights colonial is mixing many, many different styles. [Zillow]
- This nearly $2 million victorian in the Palisades looks like a squat Barbie DreamHouse, though it’s only got three bedrooms in over 4,300 square feet. [Zillow]
- What in the heck is going on with this second-floor patio? [Zillow]