The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- A perfectly lovely rowhouse in Edgewood’s Chancellor Row, but on a block that has some strong The Giver vibes. $800,000. [Zillow]
- A two-unit duplex in Congress Heights is selling as-is for $230,000. The ad tells you to “bring your imagination and your contractor!” [craigslist]
- Need 4,000 square feet of house? This nearly hundred-year-old Tudor Revival’s got six bathrooms and two “in-law suites” with kitchenettes. $1.4 million. [Zillow]
- $410,000 for a one-bedroom apartment near Logan Circle. At 611 square feet, it is described as “massive.” [Zillow]
- A $650,000, two-bedroom rowhouse whose back patio looks just about as big as the home itself. [Zillow]
- The Trinidad machine keeps on chuggin’. $800,000 for a “custom luxury home” with three bedrooms. [craigslist]