We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This ivy-covered three-bedroom in Dupont Park is going for $450,000. [Zillow]
- This is definitely more “office” than “office condo,” but 1,000 square feet of working space off Dupont Circle could be yours for $390,000. [craigslist]
- The listing for this $1.15 million 16th St. NW behemoth promises a “better work/life balance” if you buy. Big if true. [craigslist]
- This three-floor “shell” of a house in Woodridge is selling for $469,000, but you’ll need to sink much more than that into building it out. [Zillow]
- $675,000 gets you a two-bedroom condo in Chase Point that’s not even 1,000 square feet. [craigslist]
- Need a parking space in Capitol Hill? This one’s $40,000 (if the seller lets it go at all). [Zillow]
- A 2,400-square-foot condo in the West End costs a cool $3 million. [Zillow]