We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical, and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A narrow, yellow, Lego-like house goes $559,000. [Zillow]
- This $195,000, 360-square-foot studio in Foggy Bottom ” needs some work to reach its full potential.” [Zillow]
- This 2,000-square-foot Southeast home costs $215,000 and requires a total renovation and some doors. [craigslist]
- A four-bedroom, $435,000 powder-blue box “in the heart of sought-out Deanwood” is move-in ready. [Zillow]
- A 25-foot by 21-foot carriage house in Capitol Hill goes for … drumroll please … $350,000. It’s got a new roof but is “otherwise unimproved.” [craigslist]
- This listing, for a four-bedroom home on Savannah Street SE, sure makes it sound like the owner is preparing to evict the tenants. [craigslist]