We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It would be silly to pay $724,000 for this porch alone … right? [Zillow]
- This 3,000-square-foot Chevy Chase home has a dreamy, lush garden. Yours for $1.2 million. [craigslist]
- A $1.45 million Capitol Hill rowhouse built in 1884. [Zillow]
- This new Florida Ave. NW building is selling two-bedroom condos for about $750,000. It’s billed as “luxury at its absolute finest.” [Zillow]
- What is a 360-square-foot basement apartment going for these days, you might ask? $265,000. [Zillow]
- $689,000 for an ultramodern Adams Morgan “smart home.” [craigslist]
- Furioso Development Corp. is looking to lease out this 2,000-square-foot Blagden Alley commercial space in 1- or 3-year chunks. [craigslist]