We know D.C. Get our free newsletter to stay in the know.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical, and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- This $789,000 Capitol Hill rowhouse has a “secret garden,” which means it just has a lot of ivy crawling through the front yard. [Zillow]
- If you’ve dreamed of owning a home where each room is painted a different bright color, here’s your chance. [craigslist]
- A 2,600-square-foot Kennedy Street NW space has … zero bedrooms, according to this listing. It’s $2.3 million but sold for about one-third of that in January 2017. [Zillow]
- Anyone else have nightmarish visions of slipping on staircases like these and injuring a limb? [Zillow]
- Let it be known that this classic Woodridge home has, count ’em, 42 kitchen cabinets. It can be yours for $735,000. [Zillow]
- Does this renovated two-bedroom rowhouse in Anacostia come with the dog? [craigslist]