The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- This LeDroit Park home, built in 1905, is “the only remaining all original house on the block.” (And it shows.) [Zillow]
- Sotheby’s is behind the sale of this nearly $6 million Thompson Circle NW home, located on one of D.C.’s––wait for it––”most exclusive blocks.” [Zillow]
- It’s $800,000 for this three-unit building on 25th Street SE with cherry-red doors. [Redfin]
- This $390,000 Mass. Ave. SE home is three bedrooms, situated on a grassy cul de sac, and absolutely covered in mold. “Enter at your own risk,” the listing says. [craigslist]
- Is it imprudent to have a delightful porch *and* a delightful balcony? Too bad. [Redfin]
- A life-sized Lego house can be yours. [Redfin]