Sign up for our free newsletter
Free D.C. news, delivered to your inbox daily.
The wonkiest, weirdest, most impractical and outrageously priced homes up for sale this week. Have a listing in mind? Send it to email@example.com.
- This semi-detached Brookland rowhouse has “good bones,” which is code for “needs a serious internal renovation.” [craigslist]
- A South Dakota Ave. NE home is currently occupied by renters, who would like to stay on a month-to-month basis. [craigslist]
- This $775,000, five-bedroom “quintessential Takoma bungalow” is nearly 4,000 square feet, if you need that much space. [Zillow]
- This Woodridge craftsman has a stunning backyard patio deck, complete with a trellis that’s screaming for string lights. Screaming for them! Yours for $615,000. [Redfin]
- A “semi-private” garage on 21st Street NW in Dupont Circle for the bargain price of [checks notes] $125,000. [Zillow]
- This waterfront penthouse condo looks suspiciously fishbowl-like. [Redfin]